YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THIS SERVICE YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO CONTRACT.
Lawsuitreponse.com provides an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own legal documents. To that extent, the site publishes general information on legal issues commonly encountered. At no time do we review customer’s answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice or apply the law to the facts of customer’s particular situation. Lawsuitreponse.com and its services are not a substitute for the advice of an attorney.
Lawsuitreponse.com strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. However, due to rapid changes in the law, Lawsuitreponse.com cannot guarantee that all the information on the site is completely current. The law is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is also subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind Lawsuitreponse.com provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on this site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
This site is not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and by using Lawsuitreponse.com, no attorney-client relationship will be created with Lawsuitreponse.com.
2. Ownership. This Site is owned and operated by Beacon Hill Publishing (BHP). All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by BHP or by its respective third party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Lawsuitreponse.com, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Lawsuitreponse.com’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Lawsuitreponse.com does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Lawsuitreponse.com. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Lawsuitreponse.com.
3. Limited Permission to Download. Lawsuitreponse.com hereby grants you permission to download, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use and provided that (i) the copyright and trademark notice appearing below appears in such Materials, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment and (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Lawsuitreponse.com (the “Third Party Sites”). Lawsuitreponse.com works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Lawsuitreponse.com. Lawsuitreponse.com is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents, the products, the services or the use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Lawsuitreponse.com makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that Lawsuitreponse.com is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
5. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LAWSUITRESPONSE.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LAWSUITRESPONSE.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. SUMMONSRESPONSE SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL LAWSUITRESPONSE.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF LAWSUITRESPONSE.COM HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Lawsuitresponse.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
8. Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Lawsuitresponse.com or using Lawsuitresponse.com’s service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. You use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit.
9. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site or Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations, or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials, or any direct product therefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, nor be used for any prohibited purpose.
10. Governing Law; Venue. By using this Site, you expressly agree that your rights and obligations shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, excluding its choice of law rules. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to or use of the Site or Materials shall be instituted in a state or federal court in Georgia, and in the County of DeKalb. You and Lawsuitresponse.com agree exclusively and irrevocably to submit to the jurisdiction of, and agree that venue is proper in, these courts in any such legal action or proceeding.
11. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2014, Lawsuitresponse.com, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
12. Trademarks. Lawsuit Response, Lawsuitresponse.com, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Lawsuitresponse.com. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
13. Acknowledgement. BY USING Lawsuitresponse.com’S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE Lawsuitresponse.com WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.